Brandon Grisham’s Life Goals
Stuff I’ve Managed To Do:
- Create a website.
- Start a business.
- Write a novel.
- Own a larger collection of short-sleeve button up shirts.
- Renovate and live in my own camper.
- Graduate from University.
- Find a job managing 20+ websites
Within The Next 5 Years:
- Provide useful/educational digital material online.
- Get a tattoo.
- Adopt my first pet (a cat).
Within 10 Years:
- Travel – Visit Britain and Easter Island (on Easter Sunday).
- Watch humans land on Mars for the first time.
When I’m 40:
- Buy a house. I’m thinking Idaho.
- I’d like a family of some sort.
In My Lifetime:
- Continue my personal website until the day I die.
- Create my own animated series.
- Direct a motion picture of considerable size and scope.
- Figure out how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
- Get my Pilot’s License.
- Patent an invention.
- Write a short romantic comedy (VR-oriented).