This is the digital copy of my physical personal journal. It will be regularly updated.
Browse until you’ve read me like an open book.
Some of it is embarrassing and shouldn’t be shared. Yeah, it isn’t smart of me to share it online.
I’ve simply written too much for it to just sit unread. Expect hundreds of pages (with redacted info if unwarranted).
I cut, edit, and redact names and personal info. I’m promise that I’m being responsible.
Brandon Grisham’s Journal
This was the time period between my old job and returning to University on the 18th.
- Friday, August 3rd : Obvious Additional Info
- Saturday, August 4th : Final Day of the Week (once again)
- Sunday, August 5th : Expected Behavior
- Monday, August 6th : Not exactly “child-friendly”
- Tuesday, August 7th : Critical in Tone
- Wednesday, August 8th : Slightly Adjusted
- Thursday, August 9th : Bundle of Nerves
- Friday, August 10th : Terrible Start, Then Terrific
- Saturday, August 11th : Mild Accomplishment
- Sunday, August 12th : Lazy Sunday
- Monday, August 13th : On the Move (Again)
- Tuesday, August 14th : Completely and Unequivocally Exhausted
- Wednesday, August 15th : Wine and Dine Wednesday
- Thursday, August 16th : Tenacious Thursday
- Friday, August 17th : “Fun” Friday of Filler
- Saturday, August 18th : I Can’t Feel Anything Anymore
- Sunday, August 19th : Another Day of Sun
- Monday, August 20th : Monday Miscellany