Posted on January 21, 2019
Internet Notes: Page 18
Monday, January 21st, 2019
Brandon Andrew Grisham
The concept of placement and position keeps returning, leaving me vexed.
- How I got to where I am and what I’ve done to get to this point.
- The ever-changing variables drive me slightly nuts.
The positive side is that I’m not trapped in the butterfly effect thought loop. That used to be a major problem of mine.
- I figure that if most can make decisions, so can I.
The actions of others both mean everything and need not concern me.
Which emotions do you exercise? Are you well-rounded enough?
- While immensely difficult, some tasks require specific emotions.
- Rage, fear and relaxation can push you further.
Becoming more aware requires eliminating most fun distractions.
There will always be things that you are not aware of.
- Let that fact drive you to learn more and grow.
Amazing moments occur, so try to appreciate when they happen.
- This endless expanse of space is too big to care.
- Special moments are far less frequent than expected.
Everything is moving and you can barely track half of it in each instant.
- Being less frantic is the only way to remain calm.